Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Since I have an overload of session request for Fall Portraits and alot of you missed out on my once a season mini session for fall, Im going to be a sweet photographer. Alot of sessions request are for family portraits/children portraits for christmas cards. So I declare the months of September-November Free pack of Christmas card month!


Okay so that means for your traditional session you will recieve 20 free 4x6 Christmas cards of the design of your choice! I have tons and tons of designs and will be posting them soon. I will only be shooting these on Saturday afternoons so that means only 2 a saturday since I am already booked up till the end of October with other sessions throughout the weekend.



So.. Lets recap..




Normal Session fee, 2 hour shooting in the streets or field shots (choose one location of your choice) shots of family and individual shots and get one free set of 4x6 christmas cards of your choice! This is a full session not a mini session so u pay more but get more shots and way more time!



Here are some examples of street shots and field shots!












Also, I will be running a fun little referal contest for my 2009 clients soon so be looking for that... (free gallery wrap for the winner)!

No comments: