Tuesday, August 18, 2009



I absolutely Love my clients!! Since I have had such an amazing response to my September 12th Mini Session I have decided to extend my session to one more weekend, THIS SATURDAY! I had some clients on a waiting list for the previous session that are now booked for this session but I still have available appointments! This will be your last chance to book to recieve the Super Mini Session Price of 25 and 2 5x7s and wallets! My normal mini session fee is 45.00 and my normal session fee is $65 which includes no print credits! This is the best time to get your christmas portraits done, so get out the jackets and hats and lets pretend its fall!!





Session includes:





10 min session


10-15 online proofs of


multiple natural posed shots


2 5x7's and set of wallets!





You can also order the christmas cards which will be released later today for viewing!

No comments: