Monday, August 17, 2009

I have abosolutely had the worst week EVER!! I am unreachable during night unless you call me at 601-209-4027! No worries if you hear a man answering, just my sweet husband taking my calls since my iphone is smashed to pieces and dosnt work. Since this is my fifth iphone in 3 years, I am no officially changing to a blackberry! I feel a little less cooler but atleast my clients will reach me and I wont have any missed sessions and no missed calls!! I think thats a win win situations! I appologize if you havnt been able to get me this week.. no phone = no contact so always e-mail me.. but of course my computer had 10 trojan viruses and is now in my car to be looked at.. really could anything get worse? No worries clients, your portraits are always stored on my detatchable harddrive and online. :) Okay so this is my photograph for today:







No comments: